LIFE. THE WAY IT SHOULD BE.
Botanique terrace homes are situated in a leafy enclave in central Robina, where residents can hide away while the surrounding city continues to buzz on their doorstep.
Situated within walking distance to all that Robina has to offer, the brand new residential community of Botanique offers uniquely designed homes integrated seamlessly with the natural surroundings.
All homes at Botanique are freehold which means no body corporate fees.
Gold Coast City is now Australia’s sixth largest city. Famous the world over, the population is set to double by 2050, with ongoing demand for homes in this sundrenched location, driven by the unique lifestyle benefits on offer.
Positioned at the geographic heart of Gold Coast City, Robina is an amenity-rich community which offers the best in education, workstyle, lifestyle – all set amongst charming streetscapes and waterways.
Botanique terrace homes are positioned adjacent to Palmer Colonial golf course and just one kilometre from Robina Town Centre – Gold Coast City’s premier shopping, dining and entertainment destination.
BENEFITS OF BUYING
Whether you’re a first home buyer, owner or investor, buying off the plan has benefits for everyone. Some of these benefits include:
- The ability to buy a home at today’s price, which allows you to take advantage of capital gain in a growing property market when construction is completed
- Extra time to get your finances in order with only 10% of the amount required for the deposit, and settlement of the remaining amount only due once the property is built
- Additional choice within a large scale project to choose your ideal property from what’s available giving you more options than with an already existing home
- Investors benefiting from greater tax depreciation
- Strict energy efficiency requirements for newly built homes means you’ll save on electricity, water and gas bills compared to properties built in the past
- No initial ongoing maintenance or renovation required compared to an older property
- The Great Start Grant, a Queensland Government initiative providing first home owners with $15,000 towards buying a new house, unit or townhouse (valued at less than $750,000)
LIVE YOUR WAY
Botanique terrace homes comprise two levels of ultra-contemporary design including three light-filled bedrooms, two bathrooms, media space and open plan lounge and dining.
Interior colour palettes are up-to-date, yet neutral, allowing residents to inject their own personality into the space.
BOTANIQUE TERRACE HOMES
DISPLAY CENTRE OPEN DAILY
10am – 5pm at Glenside Drive, Robina